Food & Art: Two Great Tastes That Taste Great Together

Damn. It's been almost a month since my last post...I blame the plague/flu/walking death that I've been battling on and off for the past few weeks. Fortunately, I'm feeling A-OK now, and am getting a post (albeit a short one) up.

In honor of two of my favorite loves--food and art--I'm showing off my new newest acquisition this Valentine's Day: a limited edition screenprint by graphic designer Justin Perricone, of the complete ingredient list of a ham and cheese Hot Pocket. It's now hanging--professionally framed(!)--over my kitchen sick, where I can contemplate the awesomeness of "dipotassium phosphate," "ham ground and formed," and "natural flavor" while I do my dishes.

And because you can't mention Hot Pockets without it, here's Jim Gaffigan's take on the microwave foodstuff that everyone loves to hate.

Happy V-Day, all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Basil Shrub (aka, the Drinking Vinegar Craze)

Buffalo on the Ceiling, Pancakes on the Floor

A Boozy Dinner with The Pioneer Woman