Thanks for Your Patience!

My dear friends of Ham Sandwich...

....I realize it's been over a month (?!?!?) since I've posted anything on the blog. I apologize if you've been coming back here day after day, just to see that the most interesting food even in my life has apparently been King Cake.

I actually just returned from a couple of weeks visiting The Roof of the World, aka, Nepal. I have lots to share, and experienced some OUTSTANDING food related adventures that I will be sharing with you in the next few weeks. To keep you occupied in the meantime, I encourage you to check out my flickr account for images of some of my adventures in and around Kathmandu.

Thanks!!!

Above, my friend Kerry and I enjoy some choila--spicy, grilled, buffalo--and chaang--rice beer at a Newar Buddhist festival.

Comments

These photos are BEAUTIFUL!!

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Basil Shrub (aka, the Drinking Vinegar Craze)

Buffalo on the Ceiling, Pancakes on the Floor

A Boozy Dinner with The Pioneer Woman