Cupcake Extravaganza

So, CupcakeCamp Columbus came and went in a whirl of sugar, butter, and frosting. There was every variety of cupcake imaginable--irish stout, chocolate raspberry truffle, bubblegum, buckeye, french toast & bacon, neopolitan...well, you get the idea.

For those of you that are curious, I did not win, but am consoling myself that I got lots of positive feedback from those in attendance--we'll pretend I won "People's Choice." :) The winner of the Best Use of Alcohol category were Irish Car Bomb cupcakes--and damn, they were good!!!

There's a second comptition already in the works, and I definitely plan on competing. In the meantime, there's a link here to tons of pictures of the event--careful, you might go into sugar shock just looking at the bounty. Thanks for everyone's enthusiasm and support--I really appreciate it!!!!

(And I'll post my recipe to the Crepes Suzette Cupcakes on this post as soon as I get a chance!)

Comments

avesta said…
Your cupcakes look great! I need you to make me some when I come home...just so I can give you my expert advice and opinion (of course!) :)

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry Basil Shrub (aka, the Drinking Vinegar Craze)

Buffalo on the Ceiling, Pancakes on the Floor

A Boozy Dinner with The Pioneer Woman